Friday, June 01, 2007

A Chapter closes...

Today the heart is restless.. It knows whats inevitable shall happen...Symphony is home to a lot of memories and nice things in my life. Today when I hand over my keys and Id, deny as I may later on.. My eyes would be a lil moist...

This is exactly how I feel right now:

Tears, a few, today shall flow
Some in happiness, some in sorrow

Memories shall haunt at the end of this chapter
Dreams surround for the life therafter

Let me raise a toast for a better tomorrow.


I close my eyes... I walk through the office in my mind... I soak in all my jumbles, fumbles and glories and then I say... GOOD BYE....

4 comments:

Ashima said...

I raise the toast with you for success and happiness that lies ahead!!! I know its difficult to leave behind a past. i know its emotional but be glad of memories and the smiles...take care!!!

Ninitha said...

oh man!!! that such a nice piece you've written there..:) godo luck on ya next ride!!!!

PS: I dont even know anyone in ya organisation..nor do i know the organisation itself but i got the chills reading it!!!

Now this is what i mean by a "Blog" :)

KeTaN said...

sahi lihile ahes...

Adiya said...

I understand pal.

So many "How r u",
so many TTs
So many pulling the legs
So many girls
So many Laptops
So many chats
so many BOMs, SKUs, LOCs,
So many thrilling meetings
so many technical clinches
So many crazy ideas
So many So many So many things

never come back.

All the very best dude and i sure u will do grt8 where ever u r.